para no equivocarme

Keisha_Aisha

Spain, Spanish
Hola a todos,

¿Podrían echar un vistazo a esta frase y decirme cómo dirían esto en inglés? ¿Es muy informal? Lo que quiero es decir a una persona de una agencia que cuando se trate de darme indicaciones (sobre direcciones) que lo haga por email para no equivocarme.

"I would highly appreciate if you could contact me by email when it comes to giving directions in order not to get them wrong/wrongly"

¡¡Muchas gracias!!

• kayokid

English, USA
    Hello. I would say:

I would really appreciate it, if you would/could email me regarding the directions, so I don't get them wrong.

I have simplified the sentence a little -- I hope I have kept the original meaning.
    Wait for other ideas/suggestions.

Keisha_Aisha

Spain, Spanish
    Thanks! ;-) The simpler the better, but just to know... Did I make any mistake apart from forgetting to write "it"? I'm sure your version is more natural, but I would like to know if the grammar was correct. Thanks again!! :-D

kayokid

English, USA
    Thanks! ;-) The simpler the better, but just to know... Did I make any mistake apart from forgetting to write "it"? I'm sure your version is more natural, but I would like to now if the grammar was correct. Thanks again!! :-D
    I think your version is fine. Your version sounds more formal/polite than mine.

< Previous | Next >