paravent étagère

Discussion in 'French-English Vocabulary / Vocabulaire Français-Anglais' started by pommier, May 7, 2012.

  1. pommier Member

    English - British
    What is this? Same context as my other post about the 'cadre coulissant' - a design/interiors text talking about different display cases/display systems. Could it be; "a shelving system involving folding screens"? or "a folding screen shelving system"????
  2. Alpes Senior Member

    It sounds to me as if it might be a room separator, at any rate a display case intended to separate different display areas whilst providing shelving.
    A separating shelf unit?? Not very good I know, but maybe it'll provoke a better answer.
  3. pommier Member

    English - British
    Thank you - that makes sense.

Share This Page