parking lot is full (on a sign)

annie21

chinese
Hello,
I'd like to know how to translate the Parking lot is full to French. It's un panneau de stationnement to indicate no parking because there's no more parking place. May I translate it as: parking plein comme panneau? But I searched in Bing, and found no results for parking plein for panneau. I'm wondering what's the exact words for the Parking lot is full in French.
Thanks a lot.

• annie21

chinese
    Merci beaucoup pour votre explication, Seeda. I'm wondering if in France the parkings are all equiped with the panneau électronique instead of traditional indicator. And are they saying the same thing? Thanks a lot.

Seeda

Banned
    法语 / French (FR)
    Well, these electronic parking lot boards are by and large to be found in the bigger cities and not all parking lots have them.
    I don't think I've ever seen a regular sign indicating a full parking lot. I don't even know how that would work, to be honest. Like a sign on wheels with somebody to push it aside when parking spots are free?

Soleil_Couchant

English - US
    ^ Lol, yeah. Like think of a smaller lot by a beach or a port or something for boats that take trips out to an island. If a parking lot is full, mightn't they put up a sign to indicate this? And if so, would it say "complet" ?

< Previous | Next >