Parquet contrecollé

Discussion in 'French-English Vocabulary / Vocabulaire Français-Anglais' started by maayani, Oct 10, 2013.

  1. maayani Senior Member


    J'aimerais savoir: pouvons-nous traduire en anglais "parquet contrecollé" par "multilayer parquet"?

    Merci d'avance.
  2. CarlosRapido

    CarlosRapido Senior Member

    Québec - Canada
    français - English (Can)
    possibly, yes...laminated flooring also. I say 'flooring' because 'parquet' was borrowed from the French without really adding anything to the lexicon.

Share This Page