Partnership/partner

Araksi

armenian
Hi,

Can you please help me with the words Partnership and partner, with the meaning of couples living together. Which word in Russian has the same meaning?

regards.

• Vovan

Russian
    A sample sentence with "partnership" is needed to determine an adequate Russian word, I'm afraid.

Araksi

armenian
    A sample sentence with "partnership" is needed to determine an adequate Russian word, I'
    Which is the best way to translate it in this context?
    Are you clueless about making your partner happy or wonder what they’re thinking? Have no idea why they get so mad over those little things, to the point that you think, there’s no way I’ll ever make you happy... so why even try?

Vovan

Russian
    "Партнёр" will do.

You can also say/write "любимый человек":
    Как сделать любимого человека счастливым? (Source.)

Araksi

armenian
    "Партнёр" will do.

You can also say/write "любимый человек":
    Как сделать любимого человека счастливым? (Source.)
    one more question)
    Can I use the "любимый человек" for women? If yes, should I write он or она?

You pissed your partner off, and they go into the bedroom and lock the door.
    Ты разозлил своего любимого человека, и он уходит в спальню и запирает дверь.

Does this translation sounds good if I am talking about a woman?

Regards.

Vovan

Russian
    Does this translation sounds good if I am talking about a woman?
    When a particular gender is implied, it's better to use "любимый мужчина", "любимая женщина", "любимый парень", "любимая девушка", etc.

When it's not the case (which is quite typical of magazine articles), you can safely use "любимый человек" (and "он" regardless of the gender):
    Вы разозлили своего любимого человека, он уходит в спальню и запирает дверь.