Patente municipal


Senior Member
Spanish chile
Though this is a rather old thread I dare ask: How would you call in English the permit you pay for at the Municipality in order to run a business in the county or city?
In my country it is called "Patente municipal".
By the way, In Chile the usual verb related to licencias de conducir is SACAR. We would never use "conseguir".
  • Top