payables/receivables

aalla

Czech
When I need a list of all unsettled financial transactions from a supplier what do I ask for? I mean a list of all invoices/credit notes that haven't been cleared yet to a specific date, regardless of if they're not due yet, if they're due or overdue – simply all those which haven't been paid from either side. I'm looking for the proper accountancy term, perhaps payables/receivables balance or statement or something?

• morior_invictus

Slovak
    One usually asks for a statement of account (picture 1, picture 2, picture 3).

That said, using e2e's suggestion one may avoid the receipt of a thirty-page statement (containing all debit notes, credit notes, invoices issued over a given period). ;) I would certainly go for it. It clearly states what one needs. :thumbsup:

As far as English goes, the following thread might also be of some help: Statement of accounts vs statements of account

Last edited:

JamesM

When I need a list of all unsettled financial transactions from a supplier what do I ask for? I mean a list of all invoices/credit notes that haven't been cleared yet to a specific date, regardless of if they're not due yet, if they're due or overdue – simply all those which haven't been paid from either side. I'm looking for the proper accountancy term, perhaps payables/receivables balance or statement or something?
    When I worked in International Freight Forwarding, our international agents would call this an Account Reconciliation.

< Previous | Next >