pedagogy

< Previous | Next >

LinguaFan

Russia
Hello everyone

could you help me to find a word or a word combination that would suit this vague description:

a sort of department in a school where teachers can get advice on teaching methods, share experience, discuss various teaching strategies etc. Can consist of teachers only or include specially trained professionals.

Would be very grateful to everyone for any opinion. Desperate.

Thank you.

• Thomas1

polszczyzna warszawska
    Hello everyone

could you help me to find a word or a word combination that would suit this vague description:

a sort of department in a school where teachers can get advice on teaching methods, share experience, discuss various teaching strategies etc. Can consist of teachers only or include specially trained professionals.

Thank you.
    Hi,

How about (teaching) methodology department/class?

Tom

petereid

english
    Hello everyone

Thank you.
    As it's a two-way exchange of information ideas, why not a "Forum for teachers and teaching methods" ?

emma42

British English
    In-school professional development session?

"Teaching council" is a good try, but it doesn't, in my view, cut the mustard. It's too vague.

< Previous | Next >