penetrate the idea of environment protection into details

< Previous | Next >

windyvalley

Chinese
Hi,

I wrote a sentence to promote batteries as they passed the strict EC standard 2006/66/EC that there is no poisonous sustance(Hg,Pb and Cd etc) in them:

"XX Brand Alkaline battery and Super Heavy Duty Battery have passed 2006/66/EC test. This strongly supports its management philosophy to penetrate the idea of environment proection into details."

Does it sound strange to you? Can I have your comments?

Thanks in advance!

Windy:)

• JamesM

It does sound a little odd. I'm not quite sure what you are trying to say. "Penetrate the idea... into details"? Can you explain what the idea is behind the sentence?

windyvalley

Chinese
    Hi JamesM,

Thanks for your comments,

I tried saying that the company are doing everything (in production process) to achieve the goal of providing green products.

Hope this is clear,

Thanks for your patience!

Windy

Cagey

post mod (English Only / Latin)
    English - US
    I tried saying that The company are is doing everything (in the production process) to achieve the goal of providing green products.

Hope this is clear,
    With a few changes, here you have a very clear sentence. Maybe you could use it as a start for your sentence. For instance:
    As this shows, the company is doing everything (in the production process) to achieve the goal of providing green products.
    However, I am sure that this is not yet exactly what you want to say. How would you change it?

For instance, if you want to talk about the production process, you should remove the brackets. If you don't, you can remove that phrase.

< Previous | Next >