per i soli parametri analizzati

hotaria1

Italian
Hi,
I m on a chemical translation from Italian to English.
it is about results' tests.
- i risultati analitici conseguiti sul campione di pelle e riportati nel rapporto di prova n° XXX del XX/XX/XX rispettano i limiti previsti nella norma XXXX per i soli parametri analizzati;
here's how I made it but any feedback from you all is more than welcomed especially on the part in object.
- the analytical results achieved on the leather samples and stated on the test report n. XXX of XX/XX/XXXX uphold the limits stated by the XXXX rule regarding the sole analysed parameters;

thank you in advance
hotaria

• swansea12

Banned
    english british
    Sole as in only? Would it be sole parameters analysed? That is, the specific parameters analysed?

TimLA

Member Emeritus
    English - US
    Hi,

i risultati analitici conseguiti sul campione di pelle
    e riportati nel rapporto di prova n° XXX del XX/XX/XX
    rispettano i limiti previsti nella norma XXXX
    per i soli parametri analizzati;

The test results obtained from the leather samples and noted on report n. XXX of XX/XX/XXXX comply with the limits provided for by rule XXXX for only those parameters analyzed;

hotaria1

Italian
    Dear Swansea12,
    yes that is correct. sole meaning gli unici, i soli.
    thank you for your support I like your translation very much!how could I not???
    hotaria

hotaria1

Italian
    Hi,

i risultati analitici conseguiti sul campione di pelle
    e riportati nel rapporto di prova n° XXX del XX/XX/XX
    rispettano i limiti previsti nella norma XXXX
    per i soli parametri analizzati;

The test results obtained from the leather samples and noted on report n. XXX of XX/XX/XXXX comply with the limits provided for by rule XXXX for only those parameters analyzed;

dear TimLA,
    thank you that just sounds perfect!
    thank you for your help!
    hotaria

swansea12

Banned
    english british
    The test results obtained from the leather samples and noted on report n. XXX of XX/XX/XXXX comply with the limits provided for by rule XXXX for the specific parameters analysed....