How can I translate in English:
"per ulteriori informazioni non esiti a contattarmi"

Thank you all!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • thelma

Spanish - Argentina - Uruguay
    Ciao!
    "Don't hesitate to contact me for further information."
    (Da molto che non parlo o scrivo l'italiano, ma per fortuna posso tradurre! )

Silvia

Italian
    chu 81, vedo che continui imperterrito/a per la tua strada, nonostante ti sia stato fatto notare che devi dare un titolo specifico ai thread.

Spero non ricapiti di nuovo.

viulentina

italian
    Sarebbe giusto scrivere alla fine di una lettera commerciale ...

"Looking forward to receiving your reply and create a great collaboration in the near future,
    Do not hesitate to contact me should you require any further information.Best Regards"

o forse è meglio:

"Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact me.
    Looking forward to receiving your reply and create a great collaboration in the near future, Best Regards"

Grazie siete mitici!
    Best Regards

Lady Hawk

Italian / English (UK) - Bilingual
    Hi there!!!
    I would use the second one...we normally use "looking forward" at the end of the letter/mail, but I would probably repeat the use of the ing form for the verb create: Looking forward to receiving your reply and (to) creating a great collaboration in the near future, Best Regards"
    Hope this helps!!!

You little ripper!

Australian English
    I wouldn't use collaboration in that sentence; it sounds too much like a literal translation..

Should you require any further information please don't hesitate to contact me.
    I look forward to hearing from you soon and to working with you in the future.

vittorina

Italy - Italian
    I wouldn't use collaboration in that sentence; it sounds too much like a literal translation..

Charles,

For any further information, please feel free to contact me.

Is it also possible to say that in this context ?

raisetheflavour

Banned
    Italian Italy

Hi Charles:)

Una piccola correzione. Non scrivere mai don't in una lettera formale ma do not. OK?
    Ciao simpaticone:D

You little ripper!

Australian English
    Hi Charles:)

Una piccola correzione. Non scrivere mai don't in una lettera formale ma do not. OK?
    Ciao simpaticone:D
    That's what the rule book might say RTF, but I'm not one for rules unless they make sense. I would feel quite comfortable writing don't in a formal letter. In fact, do not sounds a bit stiff to me in that sentence. ;)

neuromatico

English (Canadian)
    There are various levels of formality. As Charles implies, modern business correspondence uses contractions to convey a friendly tone.

Here, I would find "do not" slightly off-putting; it sounds like a command. :)

brian

AmE (New Orleans)
    Agreed. "Do not" sounds odd because it disrupts the natural rhythm of the sentence, and "don't" adds a touch of friendliness without losing any sense of formality.

raisetheflavour

Banned
    Italian Italy
    Well, I live in UK and every formal letter should be like I mentioned above and if you think that do not seems a command, the rule is also for it's; won't; woundn't; couldn't, etc. I know it sounds odd but this is the complicated grammatical rules in Great Britain.(Paese che vivi, usanze che trovi)

< Previous | Next >