Permiso para Vehículos de Motor o Arrastres

Discussion in 'Spanish-English Vocabulary / Vocabulario Español-Inglés' started by Reina49, Jun 3, 2011.

  1. Reina49 New Member

    I am working on a translation Sp/Eng of an official document from the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico... the term is arrastres... it reads "Permiso para Vehiculos de Motor o Arrastres"... I have looked it up everywhere even called the local PR Community Office here in New Jersey. Nothing please help. Another word is Tablilla... no not a splint it's referred to under fees and taxes... thanks for your input.
  2. chileno

    chileno Senior Member

    Las Vegas, Nv. USA
    Castellano - Chile
    Tow = arrastre/remolque
  3. Txiri

    Txiri Senior Member

    USA English
    Chileno's would have been my guess as well.

    For "tablilla", you probably should open up another thread, oh! and welcome to the forum!
  4. Adolfo Afogutu

    Adolfo Afogutu Senior Member

    Muy probablemente se refiera a remolques, vehículos sin motor: trailers.


    Fuente: Ley de vehículos y tránsito de Puerto Rico
  5. Reina49 New Member

    Thank you so much everyone... however Adolfo's reply was IT!! Thanks so much...

Share This Page