Persian: فاز

taraa

Persian
فازت چیه به انگلیسی چی میشه؟
فاز خانم چیه؟

• PersoLatin

UK
    Persian - Iran
    As you know people usually use this term about a person they don’t know but want to know their character & personality, so I would say: “What is she like?”

taraa

Persian
    As you know people usually use this term about a person they don’t know but want to know their character & personality, so I would say: “What is she like?”
    Many thanks. :thank you: :thank you:
    Sorry there is a video on the internet that says it's 'what's your deal', do you disagree?

PersoLatin

UK
    Persian - Iran
    Yes kind of, but its translation to Persian is not that accurate, چته and چشه is more accurate for ‘what’s your/his deal’, ok these are not very polite but in the context these are used being polite is not on anyone’s mind.

Last edited:

taraa

Persian
    Yes kind of, but it’s translation to Persian is not that accurate, چته and چشه is more accurate for ‘what’s your/his deal’, ok these are not very polite but in the context these are used being polite is not on anyone’s mind.
    Your explanations are awesome, I really don't trust these videos that's why I ask here.
    Many, many thanks. :thank you: :thank you: :thank you: :thank you: :thank you: :thank you: