Persian: کائنات و اوس کریم

ali likes the stars

German, Persian
Hello guys,

do you know the Persian band Abjeez from Sweden?
They have great music. One of their songs goes like this:

حالا موندم بعد از این
کائنات و اوس کریم
چه آشی پختن واسم؟
چی دارن توی آستین؟

I can't make sense out of the second line.

• truce

Persian
    Hi ali,
    کائنات >>> creatures
    and "اوس کریم" is the informal form of "اوستا کریم" , meaning "God" however, the total sense is not clear to me yet.

Last edited:

Kamandar

English - US
    I'd presume the meaning to be something like "Now I'm wondering, what is the world/God planning for me next? What is it hiding?/What's in the works?"

ali likes the stars

German, Persian
    Hmm... admin has taken out the link to the song. But the text is basically about things randomly turning into other things. A respectable poet turning into a dove, a juicy carrot turning into a politician etc. So there is some form of chaos and she answers to that.

But does کائنات now means creature or world?

Qureshpor

Panjabi, Urdu پنجابی، اردو
    Hmm... admin has taken out the link to the song. But the text is basically about things randomly turning into other things. A respectable poet turning into a dove, a juicy carrot turning into a politician etc. So there is some form of chaos and she answers to that.

But does کائنات now means creature or world?
    In that case, could اوس کریم be "ice cream"?

truce

Persian
    This is pronounced oostA, isn't it? It has nothing to do with avestA? Is it related to ostAd (master)?
    I think "اوستا" (oostaa) is the the informal form of "استاد" (ostaad) and has nothing to do with "اوستا" (avestaa). They are accidentally similar to each other in terms of spelling.

Torontal

Hungarian
    Kainat is cosmos, universe, all creation

All creation/universe and the Gracious/Generous/Noble Master (=God)

< Previous | Next >