Persian: as appropriate

Bahareh_12

Persian
سلام.
ممکنه بفرمایید عبارت
«as appropriate»
رو باید چطور ترجمه کنم؟

Results were expressed as mean ± standard deviation or frequency (percentage) as appropriate.
Student’s t test or Mann-Whitney U test, and Yates’ corrected Chi-squared test or Fischer's exact test as appropriate were used to compare the variables between the study groups.

آیا حسب مورد درسته؟
ممنون

• PersoLatin

UK
    Persian - Iran
    I have racked my brain to find a Persian version of “as appropriate”. I am using this rather long version as a basis:
    هرآنجا که درخور باشد

1) هرجا درخورد
    2) آنجا که درخورد/درخورست
    3) آنجا که درخور آید
    4) هرجا درخورست
    5) هرگاه بجاست
    6) هر آنگاه بجاست
    7) هرجا بجاست

What’s your view on these & any other ideas?

Bahareh_12

Persian
    Thank you so much. All of these alternatives seem suitable to me; however, as we are confronting an academic-based context, I still do prefer بر حسب مورد
    It's not common to use the alternatives you have just mentioned in academic, particularly medical, translations.

PersoLatin

UK
    Persian - Iran
    Thank you so much. All of these alternatives seem suitable to me; however, as we are confronting an academic-based context, I still do prefer بر حسب مورد
    It's not common to use the alternatives you have just mentioned in academic, particularly medical, translations.
    Yes I understand but I thought while we were talking about this we could ask for views of others on the forum.