Persian: circle of concern

Godot.

Persian
In an ideal world, the moment you become friends with somebody, they would instantly trust you completely and you would be in their inner circle. This should not be a surprise because all people have different circles of concern.

I know the meaning of inner circle. I read a topic about 'Circle of concern' in psychology but it doesn't mean here. حلقه‌ی نگرانی is something else.

• PersoLatin

UK
    Persian - Iran
    circles of concern.
    A circle that contains all people/things that interest you, you are dependant on and you care about. It is not a ring/حلقه.

نگرانی is a negative feeling we get about some of those things in the circle we don’t have control over.

دایره‌ی که ما هر کس و چیزی رو که بهش دلبستگی و وابسگی داریم و یا براش دلسوزی و همدردی می‌کنیم رو درونش می‌گنجونیم

Last edited:

PersoLatin

UK
    Persian - Iran
    circles of concern.
    A circle that contains all people/things that interest you, you are dependant on and you care about. It is not a ring/حلقه.

نگرانی is a negative feeling caused by some of those things that interest you but over which you have no control.

دایره‌ی که ما هر چیزی رو که بهش دلبستگی و وابسگی داریم و یا براش دلسوزی و همدردی می‌کنیم, درونش می‌گنجونیم

Godot.

Persian

نگرانی is a negative feeling caused by some of those things that interest you but over which you have no control.

دایره‌ی که ما هر چیزی رو که بهش دلبستگی و وابسگی داریم و یا براش دلسوزی و همدردی می‌کنیم, درونش می‌گنجونیم
    thanks a lot .اینجا حلقه به معنای حلقه‌ی انگشتر نیست. مَجازاً میگیم حلقه. حلقه‌ی دوستان، حلقه‌ی خودمانی یا محفل، جمع
    concern میشه گفت دایره‌ی توجهات؟ as:
    In your inner circle are your dearest friends and family members. In the circle further away from that are your other friends, and outside of that circle are your acquaintances or business contacts, and then outside of that circle is everybody else.

Last edited:

PersoLatin

UK
    Persian - Iran
    وقتی یک دایره بزرگ شامل دو دایره باشه که یکی از ذیگری کوچکتره شما دو حلقه و یک دایره در دایره اولی خواهید داشت

Godot.

Persian
    وقتی یک دایره بزرگ شامل دو دایره باشه که یکی از ذیگری کوچکتره شما دو حلقه و یک دایره در دایره اولی خواهید داشت
    tnx but I'm confused. we can't say the inner circle حلقه‌خودمانی

PersoLatin

UK
    Persian - Iran
    tnx but I'm confused. we can't say the inner circle حلقه‌خودمانی
    Ok sorry, let's forget what I said and by all means use حلقه‌ for a circle as they are essentially the same in this context.

I got distracted by technicalities so let's get back to answering your question in the OP (circle of concerns).