Persian: Creative Voice

Wiynz

Persian
Hello everyone. What do you think would be a good translation for "Creative Voice". I thought of قوۀ خلاقه but it just doesn't satisfy me. And صدای هنری Or بیان هنری don't seem to be good, either. To be creative surely means to be خلاق، but I'm having hard times coming up with a good translation for "Voice" here. Thanks in advance.

• Qureshpor

Panjabi, Urdu پنجابی، اردو
    Hello everyone. What do you think would be a good translation for "Creative Voice". I thought of قوۀ خلاقه but it just doesn't satisfy me. And صدای هنری Or بیان هنری don't seem to be good, either. To be creative surely means to be خلاق، but I'm having hard times coming up with a good translation for "Voice" here. Thanks in advance.
    In which language are you seeking an equivalent for "Creative Voice"? You need to amend the title with the language.

Wiynz

Persian
    In which language are you seeking an equivalent for "Creative Voice"? You need to amend the title with the language.
    Oh, I'm sorry. I thought the pre-fix button would automatically ensures the language of the topic. Title edited: [PERSIAN].

Wiynz

Persian
    How about صدای خلاق or aavaaz-i-saazandeh, perhaps?
    I'm really not sure. Creative Voice is often used in situations where an artist (it's actually synonym to Artistic Voice) is considered talented and have a "unique voice". The voice really doesn't have to do with the criteria of -sonic/sound/verbal/audio/song- and stuffs like that. One could be a filmmaker and have a "Creative Voice", and the other might be a painter. That's why I think صدا is not good enough a translation.

Wiynz

Persian
    Please provide some context.
    Creative Voice/Artistic Voice [could be used to describe a filmmaker, a painter, a writer or even a dancer]: Your voice is a unique and recognizable creative style that is distinctly your own; your inspiration, your materials, techniques and themes all working together in a way that looks like it comes from you and no one else.

I'm thinking about using سبک خلاقانه/سبک خلاقه or ذوق هنری/قریحۀ هنریbut it just doesn't seem good enough. Because I know the term "Creative Voice" leans towards the definition of نبوغ and قریحه و ذوق and that's why I'm looking for a better translation.

Last edited:

PersoLatin

UK
    Persian - Iran
    Thank you.

Creative Voice/Artistic Voice [could be used to describe a filmmaker, a painter, a writer or even a dancer]: Your voice is a unique and recognizable creative style that is distinctly your own; your inspiration, your materials, techniques and themes all working together in a way that looks like it comes from you and no one else.
    Creative Voice/Artistic Voice is the same as 'creative DNA/fingerprint' basically original art. Ultimately art is the result of creativity and so 'creativity' is a given and doesn't necessarily need to be in the title, so how about مهرهنری/ ردپای هنری/ سبک هنری (mohr)?

Wiynz

Persian
    Thank you.

Creative Voice/Artistic Voice is the same as 'creative DNA/fingerprint' basically original art. Ultimately art is the result of creativity and so 'creativity' is a given and doesn't necessarily need to be in the title, so how about مهرهنری/ ردپای هنری/ سبک هنری (mohr)?
    That's actually a great suggestion ParsoLatin. Many thanks.

Wiynz

Persian
    Other ideas along the same lines: زبان یا گوبش هنری
    Thanks a lot. I think مهر هنری or امضای هنری might be better translations because گویش و زبان would add a verbal-cultural-limitation to it and yet the creativity in this matter is not limited to language or dialect.

PersoLatin

UK
    Persian - Iran
    Thanks a lot. I think مهر هنری or امضای هنری might be better translations because گویش و زبان would add a verbal-cultural-limitation to it and yet the creativity in this matter is not limited to language or dialect.
    That is true however the term you are after has a very specific/narrow application, and like finance or law, arts seems to have its own vocabulary and language.

Out of the two مهر هنری will be a better choice for me because امضا has a fairly well established meaning in all aspects of life, and in arts it already represents an artist's physical mark, e.g. on a painting. Also امضا, in its common understanding, can be copied or even changed by the artist, مهر can be cloned so it's even worse in that respect, but it is much better at representing 'Voice' as a vague notion that can only be identified by scrutiny and appreciated by followers of that artist..

Wiynz

Persian
    That is true however the term you are after has a very specific/narrow application, and like finance or law, arts seems to have its own vocabulary and language.

Out of the two مهر هنری will be a better choice for me because امضا has a fairly well established meaning in all aspects of life, and in arts it already represents an artist's physical mark, e.g. on a painting. Also امضا, in its common understanding, can be copied or even changed by the artist, مهر can be cloned so it's even worse in that respect, but it is much better at representing 'Voice' as a vague notion that can only be identified by scrutiny and appreciated by followers of that artist..
    Thanks a lot for the tips and clarifications, PersoLatin.

< Previous | Next >