Persian: eye candy

taraa

Persian
What is the Persian translation of eye candy?
Mr. Weed: Are you sleeping on the job?
Peter: ***staggering*** No. There's a bug in my eye and I'm trying to suffocate him.
Mr. Weed: Peter, I like you. But I need you to be more than just eye candy around here. It's your job to watch for any toys that could be hazardous to children. Now look sharp!
Peter: Yes, sir!

Family Guy, animation

• GeorgeSmith

English-American
    Eye candy is something that is beautiful to look at - it is "candy for your eyes." It is usually used for something is mainly useful for its beauty, and mostly for people. So if there is a new person at work and they are attractive but not very smart, you might say they are "just eye candy."

If there is a Persian equivalent I would love to know it.

taraa

Persian
    Eye candy is something that is beautiful to look at - it is "candy for your eyes." It is usually used for something is mainly useful for its beauty, and mostly for people. So if there is a new person at work and they are attractive but not very smart, you might say they are "just eye candy."

If there is a Persian equivalent I would love to know it.
    Great. Thank you so much!
    Maybe these are similar:
    چشم نواز، دلبر

ebrahim

Persian
    Although not quite equivalent, دکور may fit in this context.
    " پیتر، من تورو دوست دارم. اما تو نباید اینجا فقط دکور باشی. وظیفه تو اینه که خوب نگاه کنی ببینی کدوم اسباب بازی برای کودکان خطرناکه. پس دقت کن.

taraa

Persian
    Although not quite equivalent, دکور may fit in this context.
    " پیتر، من تورو دوست دارم. اما تو نباید اینجا فقط دکور باشی. وظیفه تو اینه که خوب نگاه کنی ببینی کدوم اسباب بازی برای کودکان خطرناکه. پس دقت کن.
    آها بله درسته
    خیلی ممنون