Persian, Punjabi, Urdu: Pronunciation of xurshaid, sufaid, umaid

Qureshpor

Panjabi, Urdu پنجابی، اردو
These three words are no doubt of Persian origins but in the Urdu spoken in the Lucknow area and by Punjabi speakers they are pronounced in the manner indicated in the thread title. (xurshaid, sufaid, umaid)*

My question is this. Were these words pronounced in this way in any part of the Persian speaking world or have they acquired this pronunciation after they arrived in India?

PS 1. The -ai- vowel is now pronounced as the -a- in cat, bat, rat etc.

PS 2. In Urdu, these are not the only pronunciations. The most common are xurshiid as well as xurshed (with a majhuul vowel); safed; ummaid, um(m)ed and um(m)iid.

• HZKhan

Persian (Cultural Language)
    In Tajik Persian, the words are pronounced with yây-e majhûl, i.e хуршед (xurshed), сафед (safed), умед (umed).

Qureshpor

Panjabi, Urdu پنجابی، اردو
    In Tajik Persian, the words are pronounced with yây-e majhûl, i.e хуршед (xurshed), сафед (safed), умед (umed).
    Thank you HZKhan SaaHib for this additional piece of information.

i) "umaid" (I have heard Iftikhar Arif (from Lucknow originally) pronounce this in this manner.
    ii) "xurshaid" (Platts gives this as one of the pronunciations in his dictionary). I knew a gentleman who was born in Khusrupur but grew up in Azimabad (Patna) both in India. He pronounced this word as "xurshaid"
    iii) "sufaid" often found written in books. Platts gives safaid, sufed, sufaid as vulgar (but this implies colloquial) but goes onto give safaid in various compounds.

Examples i) and ii) are from mother-tongue Urdu speakers. Any idea where we have got our "-aid" pronunciations?