Persian: reciprocal abilities

Godot.

Persian
Not coincidentally, this is why a lot of business deals get done on the golf course and on bar napkins – people are able to
decide that they can work with each other’s reciprocal abilities, and move into each other’s inner circle.

reciprocal abilities
معنی چی میشه؟

• Qureshpor

Panjabi, Urdu پنجابی، اردو
    Not coincidentally, this is why a lot of business deals get done on the golf course and on bar napkins – people are able to
    decide that they can work with each other’s reciprocal abilities, and move into each other’s inner circle.

reciprocal abilities
    معنی چی میشه؟

Take you and me. You have certain abilities and I too have a few. There will be some which you and I share, for example having the abillity to do hard work, good negotiating skills, understanding of the subject at hand etc. These three abilities are common between us, i.e we share them. Another way of saying this is that we have "reciprocal" abilities. I hope this helps.

PersoLatin

UK
    Persian - Iran
    The nearest word I can think of is دوسویه/متقابل/دوطرفه, so توانایی ه‍ای دوسویه.

(Please include 'Persian:' in your thread titles.)

PersoLatin

UK
    Persian - Iran
    How about صفات ھم دگری?
    semantically ھمدگری should work but may get confused with 'each other'.

صفات i.e. 'characteristics' is good for compatibility and will help in these situations but you need more tangible abilities for
    this type of relationship to work.