(person) steps into a black portal...

Roxxas

German
Hey there! I would like to ask you for a translation for 2 sentences. It's part of a fancomic in GERMAN. It's a fantasy comic. I translated the original into English but still need help for a Japanese translation.

(person) steps out of a black portal spawning next to you.

and

(person) steps back into the black portal back to the world that never was.

It's about a person having supernatural abilitys. Some of you might know what exactly I am talking about^^ A person is reading what's written down on a document describing its supernatural power. I hope thats enough context for you - if not, please ask.

Please translate that sentences into Japanese Kanji AND Romaji.
I would be so grateful! Thank you.

ロクサス

• Flaminius

coclea mod
    日本語 / japāniski / יפנית
    Hello,

Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a learning experience as well as fun around here.

I am sorry but I don't understand your context.
    Some of you might know what exactly I am talking about^^ A person is reading what's written down on a document describing its supernatural power.
    I don't mind checking what a portal is and what it means for a portal to "spawn" (though a few words from you won't hurt). I'd like to ask more important questions: Who is this person? What purposes was this document written for? Where do this person and the document exist? Ah, it is also important to know who this "you" is.

Looking forward to your answers,
    Flam, moderator

Roxxas

German
    Hey Flam! I'm not new here but usually don't post in the Japanese Forum.
    I'm very sorry, I missunderstood my friend. He doesn't tell me everything about it but wants translations >.> And I know the sentences are a little weird.
    Okay I have to correct something: It's not a document but just an information thats written down at the bottom of the page. It is said by nobody but is useful for information. There may be texts like: Person a leaves the room. Person b gets in anger. Or such weird sentences like this two at the top^^
    I'm really sorry that I missunderstood him. Please help me though =)
    The person's power we are talking about is to summon gates/portals wherever he wants. This portals (I'm still thinking this word is correct!) are connections between a world that doesn't exist and the existing world (so between existence-and nonexistence). I hope I understood him right this time -.-'
    Ah, it is also important to know who this "you" is.
    With you, the reader is meant. Always here.

Thanks for patience & helping.

ロクサス

< Previous | Next >