PGdip, PGCer, MSc and MA

< Previous | Next >


Senior Member
Turkish l Turc
Hey everyone!

You have various kind of diplomas or graduation types there! I'm extremely confused when I read websites of universities.

Does anyone know what these are? : PGdip, PGCer, MSc and MA

I need a serious explanation, I hope an acedemician will hear my voice =))))
Thanks in advance
  • natkretep

    Moderato con anima (English Only)
    English (Singapore/UK), basic Chinese
    Presumably: postgraduate diploma, postgraduate certificate, Master of Science and Master of Arts.
    < Previous | Next >