photo -- opposite of blurred: sharp?


Senior Member
German (Swiss)

I was wondering how I can say the opposite of blurred ....

Can I say: The man in the picture is sharp."?; or "You can see the man sharply"?

Thanks a lot!
  • Alxmrphi

    Senior Member
    UK English
    If you said that you'd probably give the impression that you were commenting on the man's dress sense rather than the quality of the picture.
    For an opposite I'd say clear(ly).
    < Previous | Next >