pige publicitaire


New Member
French - France
I would like to find the english way to talk about "une pige publicitaire".

During my last internship I had to compare the advertising of five different magazines, in order to identify who where the advertisers, in which field of activity they worked (hostelling, tourism, construction...), which were the advertisers that advertised in many magazines...

In french we call that "faire une pige publicitaire" (that's the word that my boss gave to me)

The translation that I found in WordReference was "free lance work", but that doesn't match in this context.

Thanks for your answers
  • Top