plastic file bag

< Previous | Next >
  • fiercediva

    Senior Member
    American English
    When I was a student they were called "page protectors". You put paper that was hole-punched for a binder in them to keep the page from tearing or getting stained.

    A "plastic file" was a wider thing made out of heavier plastic -- sometimes with accordion folds and tabs -- so that many papers could be sorted as if in a flexible, portable file drawer.
    < Previous | Next >