plug-in circuit breaker

< Previous | Next >

sam's mum

Senior Member
England English
I want to buy a French plug-in circuit breaker, like the ones in the UK for use with lawnmowers, hedge trimmers and so forth, but I can't find the right words. All I can find is disjonteur diférentiel which seems to mean the type that is wired into the fuse board. I want the type that you plug into the socket then plug the appliance into that. Or don't you have them in France?
  • < Previous | Next >