Plunger (to put insert/remove contact lenses)

Discussion in 'Medical Terminology' started by Clarísima, Jun 12, 2013.

  1. Clarísima Senior Member

    Oregon, USA
    USA English
    Looking for best word for a PLUNGER... a small tool used to help contact lens wearers to insert and remove their hard contact lenses.
  2. whiz-ard

    whiz-ard Senior Member

    Cali, Valle, Colombia
    Colombian Spanish
    Hello Clarísima!

    The Spanish translation for this word (plunger) is "émbolo para lentes de contacto".

    I hope this helps. :)
  3. grindios Senior Member

    I had originally put émbolo but I wasn't 100% positive. Thanks for confirming whiz-ard

Share This Page