pone a su disposición sus instalaciones

stefffy

spanish
I'm needing some help to translate this to english.... thank you in advance!!!

El restaurante XXX pone a su disposición sus instalaciones, para la realización de almuerzos y cenas

Nuestro Restaurante puede convertirse en el punto de encuentro de los grupos de turistas que vienen a XX por pocos días y estudiantes que desean aprender el idioma en la hermosa ciudad.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • stefffy

spanish
    Oldy Nuts.... you're right... my try:

XXX Restaurant offers you its installations for carrying out lunches and dinners in the midst of the best Tuscany style.

Our Restaurant can become in the meeting point for tourist groups who visit XX for few days and for students who whish to learn the language in the beautiful city

Oldy Nuts

Spanish - Chile
    Oldy Nuts.... you're right... my try:

XXX Restaurant offers you its installations for carrying out lunches and dinners in the midst of the best Tuscany style. I would suggest simplifying this to: XXX Restaurant offers you its catering services for lunches and dinners in the best Tuscany style.

Our Restaurant can become in the meeting point for tourist groups who visit XX for a few days and for students who whish to learn the language in this beautiful city