pooled liquidity

QueVivaPSV

Banned
Dutch
What is meant by 'pooled liquidity' in this phrase:
PGS Europe represents the only network in the bingo and soft gaming sector to be truly multi-currency and multi-language, and we now have pooled liquidity with English, Swedish, Spanish and, soon, Finnish-speaking players.

Some more context:
The variety of brands ranges from established online gaming sites, such as Bingomania.co.uk and AstroBingo.co.uk, to retail and media companies in a number of different markets.
"PGS Europe represents the only network in the bingo and soft gaming sector to be truly multi-currency and multi-language, and we now have pooled liquidity with English, Swedish, Spanish and, soon, Finnish-speaking players," said Scott White, CEO of Parlay. "Built on the most advanced commercial-grade bingo platform, Parlay5, the PGS Europe network is now the fastest growing network in the industry.
"The recent expansion in our business model - from a software development and licensing firm to an internationally-focused, turn-key, managed solutions provider - is gaining marketplace acceptance," continued White. "Now companies have a viable option available to them for an international managed solution."

It's from a news item about the Parlay Game Services network.

Thank you

• JamesM

My guess is that it refers to the currency reserves to cover payouts. "Liquid assets" are usually assets that are either cash or easily converted to cash. In other words, the company can use money made in England to cover payouts in Sweden, as an example.

bibliolept

AE, Español
    I did a bit of hunting, and found a similar article:
    Software update for Gtech G2’s International Bingo Network
    (UK).- Players on International Bingo Network can now take advantage of even greater pooled liquidity after the operator moved to a newly expanded network and upgraded the bingo and mini games on 14 UK sites with its new Bingo 2.2 software. ...

British players should benefit from larger pots and bigger jackpots as well as getting the opportunity to enjoy a full suite of top quality mini games. Operators also stand to benefit with much increased international liquidity.
    http://www.yogonet.com/english/2010...for-gtech-g22019s-international-bingo-network

A broader significance of liquidity may be at work here, more than merely the capacity to cover one's debts or obligations in a "betting exchange" system. More gamblers could translate to higher potential winnings.

QueVivaPSV

Banned
    Dutch
    Thank you very much for your efforts. I really apreciate it!

But to be honest, I still don't understand what is meant by 'pooled liquidity'....

bibliolept

AE, Español
    If I have a car and my friend has money for gas, we can "pool" our resources to take a road trip. Or my roommate and I could pool our money to buy a new couch.

Here's the applicable WR definition of "pool":
    combine into a common fund; "We pooled resources"
    In this example, the individual liquidity of various gambling websites or countries is being pooled.

Three is also a related definition of the noun pool:
    any communal combination of funds; "everyone contributed to the pool"