< Previous | Next >
  • Tatosmommy

    English - US/UK
    Thanks Tim, those were exactly what I meant - there is no context, I am making up an order form for our native English speaking teachers. They are mainly used for containing the children's work, not for menus in this case!


    New Member
    Hi, I need to translate portalistini into English .. Can anyone help me ? here in Italy it's a sort of folder with a certain number of tranparent envelopes where students usually keep their photocopies.... thanks!


    Senior Member
    Hi and welcome Amadea,

    Maybe it's a "plastic pockets holder" folder? :) ( how do you like that for a bit of alliteration? ) - but I don't really know really or am sure.
    Hi, I came into this old thread from a fresher one, so I'm reviving it.

    Similarly to JNewland I met several times the expression 3(4,5) holed pocket holders but I'm not sure if they are the portalistini in TimLa's pics at #2. Are they? Thank you :)
    < Previous | Next >