pour un instant de surprise et gourmandise

Shona

English
hello,
I have been asked to translate below written text. It is supposed to be an "invitation" to use spa facilities & its offers. I can translate "literally" the words but can not come up with equivalent of this in English that would sound good. could anyone suggest me something, please ?

text:
pour un instant de surprise et gourmandise, je vous propose une parenthese etonnante et il n'appartient qu'a vous de le decouvrir a travers ma selection du mois ( sorry for lack of accents.. )

my pathetic try is :
in the moment of surprise and weekness for sweet things ( no way I can use it with regards to spa ?? )
I offer you ( suggest to you ? ) a surpise and leave for you to discover ( to go through ? ) my selection of the month . (this month suggestions ? )

help, pretty please?

• Shona

English
    hi again,
    I can see that some people have viewed this tread but with no echo.. :(
    no suggestion, not even the smallest one ? anything would be highly appreciated and most welcome :)

TinyAnt

French - France

Try this :
    For a moment of surprise and culinary delight, I suggest an astonishing pause and you enjoy the option of discovering it through my monthly selection"

but if I were you - in terms of a spa - I would use "soothing" instead of "astonishing" since you already have "surprise" and "delight" in your phrasing.. Otherwise, a potential guest might expect to enter the spa and not come out better, or to end up with unexpected (possibly bad) surprises... and that's not the usual temptation for possible guests who in their more than simple apparel when they've entered such a place, wish to know beforehand what's being proposed in it. Does this seem logical to you ?

hello,
    I have been asked to translate below written text. It is supposed to be an "invitation" to use spa facilities & its offers. I can translate "literally" the words but can not come up with equivalent of this in English that would sound good. could anyone suggest me something, please ?

text:
    pour un instant de surprise et gourmandise, je vous propose une parenthese etonnante et il n'appartient qu'a vous de le decouvrir a travers ma selection du mois ( sorry for lack of accents.. )

my pathetic try is :
    in the moment of surprise and weekness for sweet things ( no way I can use it with regards to spa ?? )
    I offer you ( suggest to you ? ) a surpise and leave for you to discover ( to go through ? ) my selection of the month . (this month suggestions ? )

help, pretty please?

< Previous | Next >