pour vos besoins et vos soins... Votre pansement devra également être maintenu en contact intime avec la peau de la fissure située entre les fesses

< Previous | Next >

sevrine

Canada/French
Hello guys,
i translated a paragraph but it doesn`t sound right. Can you help me out?
The paragraph is the following:
Afin de permettre une efficacité adéquate du pansement, celui-ci devra être porté 23h/24h si l’on compte une heure pour vos besoins et pour vos soins.
Votre pansement devra également être maintenu en contact intime avec la peau de la fissure située entre les fesses, ou sillon fessier, en débutant environ 4’’ ou 10 cm au-dessus du rectum pour se terminer au-dessus des lèvres chez la femme et juste sous le scrotum chez l’homme.

This is how i translated it:
In order to allow an adequate effectiveness of the dressing, this one will have to be carried for 23h/24h, if one counts one hour for your needs and your care. Your dressing will also have to maintained intimate contact with the skin of the crack located between the buttocks, or gluteal fold, beginning approximately 4' ' or 10 cm above the rectum in order to finish above the lips for the woman and right under the scrotum for the man.

I highlighted in red what i'm really not sure about

Thanks again ;)

Sev

• MattF

English UK
    For the dressing to be completely effective, it must be worn for 23 or 24 hours, allowing one hour for your needs and care. It must be kept in close contact with the skin between the buttocks, or the gluteal fold, starting approximately 4" / 10cm above the rectum to just above the labia in the case of a woman, or just below the scrotum in the case of a man.

Kelly B

USA English
    In order for the dressing to be effective, it must be worn for 23-24 hours, including one hour for your personal needs. Your dressing must also remain in close contact with [ummmm... crack may result in wild laughter] the skin between the buttocks, or gluteal fold, beginning approximately 4" (10 cm) above the rectum and ending at the labia for a woman or just below the scrotum for a man.

sevrine

Canada/French
    Thanks a million,
    this is perfect

Sev:)

MattF said:
    For the dressing to be completely effective, it must be worn for 23 or 24 hours, allowing one hour for your needs and care. It must be kept in close contact with the skin between the buttocks, or the gluteal fold, starting approximately 4" / 10cm above the rectum to just above the labia in the case of a woman, or just below the scrotum in the case of a man.

MattF

English UK
    Attention - Kelly's "personal needs" stuff is a much better expression. I didn't really understand that bit a first...

< Previous | Next >