pousser l’information (réseaux sociaux)

wendyredredrobin

English UK
Hi there,

I am translating a long series of blog posts about advertising on the various social media, in this case Google. I really don’t know how to translate “pousser" in this case... “apply” is my guess... “applying the information to a “custom label"

"Cette identification peut passer par des analyses régulières de vos données produits en poussant l’information dans un “custom label”."

• constantlyconfused

English - British
    Is it the custom labels themselves that are being advertised in this case? If so, I think I'd simply say something like "adding the information to" or "displaying ... on".
    (And since 'custom labels' is, apparently, the English term used for customised/personalised labels, I wouldn't use the quotation marks in the translation.)

wendyredredrobin

English UK
    Hi cc! It’s a series of posts from an ad agency explaining the different forms of social media advertising, presumably in the hope that people will think it’s so complicated that they’ll employ the agency to do it for them... I presume it’s also for SEO purposes to attract clients, so I’m trying to make sure I use the right terms :(