preface in a schoolnewspaper.

martinemussies

the Netherlands ~ Dutch.
Hi everybody !! :)

Sorry I'm not around here so often, wish I could be, but cannot find the time. Anyway, I hope that you would be so kind to help me with a translation again. With some friends, I'm working on a schoolnewspaper for the university of Utrecht and I would really like to present the preface in Russian as well as in Dutch. :D

Many thanks in advance! Love, Martine. x

This is what I would like to write:

Dear readers,
As a Christmasgift for you, to continue practising our Russian skills AND to show the other students how great it is to learn more about Russian language and Culture, we present you "Rusalka" - a schoolnewspaper for everyone interested in the uni-subjects about Russia.
We hope that you'll enjoy reading it!
Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
Best wishes from:

And this is my attempt....:

Дорогие читатели,
Как Christmasgift??? для вас, продолжать напрактиковать наши русские искусства И показывать других студентов как больш оно должно выучить больше о русском языке и культуре, мы представляем вам "Русалка" - schoolnewspaper для каждого интересуемое в уни-voprosax о России. Мы надеемся что вы насладитесь прочитать их!
Веселое рождество и С Новым годом!
Наилучшие пожелания от:

• cyanista

законодательница мод
    NRW
    Belarusian/Russian
    My modest attempt:

Дорогие читатели,
    Как рождественский подарок для вас - чтобы дать вам возможность попрактиковаться в русском, А ТАКЖЕ, чтобы показать другим студентам, как интересно узнавать новое о русском языке и культуре, мы представляем вам "Русалку" - университетскую газету для каждого, кто интересуется русским языком и Россией. (I rephrased the last part of the sentence - wasn't quite so sure what you meant by "uni-subjects about Russia.")
    Надеемся, что вы прочтёте её с удовольствием!
    Счастливого Рождества и с Новым годом!
    Наилучшие пожелания от:

Questions are welcome! :)

ucraniana

Ucrainian
    My modest attempt:

Дорогие читатели,
    В качестве рождественского подарка, для вашей языковой практики в будущем, А ТАКЖЕ для того, чтобы показать другим студентам, как интересно узнавать новое о русском языке и культуре, мы представляем вам "Русалку" - университетскую газету для всех интересующихся русским языком и Россией. (I rephrased the last part of the sentence - wasn't quite so sure what you meant by "uni-subjects about Russia.")
    Надеемся, что вы прочтёте её с удовольствием!
    Счастливого Рождества и с Новым годом!
    Наилучшие пожелания от:

Questions are welcome! :)

Hello,

I just tried my hand on Russian stylistics. To my mind it could sound "smoother" and more natural as a newspaper header. But anyway, sorry, if I have added another meaning to the initial concept.

You are free to pass me your suggestions as well.

cyanista

законодательница мод
    NRW
    Belarusian/Russian
    ucraniana said:
    Дорогие читатели,
    В качестве рождественского подарка, для вашей языковой практики в будущем, А ТАКЖЕ для того, чтобы показать другим студентам, как интересно узнавать новое о русском языке и культуре, мы представляем вам "Русалку" - университетскую газету для всех интересующихся русским языком и Россией.
    Why on earth "в будущем" ? For language practice in future?? :confused:

"
    интересующихся" is surely correct, but a bit bulky.

My new variant:
    мы представляем вам "Русалку" - университетскую газету для всех и каждого, кто интересуется русским языком и Россией.
    (It sounds more emphatic.)

martinemussies

the Netherlands ~ Dutch.
    cyanista said:
    wasn't quite so sure what you meant by "uni-subjects about Russia.":)

Thank you so much for all the help!! I mean "subjects/courses about
    Russia(n) at the university" :D and I would like to say "language practise"
    in a way that it is about now ànd the future..... how can I do that? :)
    Thanks again, it's wonderful how helpfull everyone here always is!
    До встрeчи, xx Maртине.

ucraniana

Ucrainian
    martinemussies said:
    Hi everybody !! :)

Sorry I'm not around here so often, wish I could be, but cannot find the time. Anyway, I hope that you would be so kind to help me with a translation again. With some friends, I'm working on a schoolnewspaper for the university of Utrecht and I would really like to present the preface in Russian as well as in Dutch. :D

Many thanks in advance! Love, Martine. x

This is what I would like to write:

Dear readers,
    As a Christmasgift for you, to continue practising our Russian skills AND to show the other students how great it is to learn more about Russian language and Culture, we present you "Rusalka" - a schoolnewspaper for everyone interested in the uni-subjects about Russia.
    We hope that you'll enjoy reading it!
    Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
    Best wishes from:
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Hi, dear co-forumers,

I have considered your suggestions, so this is another version:

Дорогие читатели,
    В качестве Рождественского подарка представляем вашему вниманию стенгазету "Русалка" для все, кто интересуется преподаваемыми в нашем университете дисциплинами, связанными с изучением русского языка и культуры. Пусть она поможет всем нам в дальнейшем практическом изучении русского и покажет остальным студентам, как это здорово - все больше и больше узнавать о России, ее культуре и языке!
    Надеемся, что вы ее прочитаете с удовольствием!
    С Новым годом вас и с Рождеством Христовым!
    Наилучшие пожелания от: