preferred ratio

meedherrero

French-Spanish
Bonjour,

je tourne autour de cette phrase depuis un moment, je ne vois pas comment traduire ratio ici :

What is your preferred % ratio of working from home compared to working at the office

Mon essai:

Dans quelle proportion seriez-vous prêt à travailler à domicile plutôt qu'au bureau ?

Merci de vos suggestions

• Kecha

French (France)
    Bonjour,

"A quel pourcentage de votre temps de travail souhaiteriez-vous travailler à domicile plutôt qu'au bureau ?"

I think it is clearer that way that the answer means "I want to work x % of the time from home" rather than "I am x % okay with working from home" which I felt was possible with "être prêt".

Raffa.English

French - France
    Hello
    "A quel pourcentage de votre temps de travail souhaiteriez-vous travailler à domicile plutôt qu'au bureau ?"

Désolé, mais je trouve cette phrase peu naturelle en Français. Peut-être:

"Quel pourcentage de votre temps de travail préféreriez-vous consacrer au travail à domicile plutôt qu'au bureau? "

rrose17

Canada, English
    Just to say that the English sentence is very awkward; understandable but awkward. Preferred percentage ratio of working looks like words put on a page randomly. Much more precise would have been something like “what is your preferred/ideal ratio of time working at home versus working at the office?”