Price

< Previous | Next >

palabra86

Spanish
Is that correct to understand the first "price" here as rate? or that I don't understand well what it means to get a "price" once one to buy digital coins.

Individual boxes describe the price that we would like to get while buying or selling bitcoin, the amount of bitcoin units that we would like to buy or sell for that price.
(From video)

• Uncle Jack

British English
    Price is the amount to be paid for the item (presumably one bitcoin, or a specified fraction of a bitcoin), just the same as price is used for anything else that people buy and sell. There is no reason to think of bitcoin as being any different from any other commodity; the language used is generally the same.

The trader ("we") has different prices for buying and selling, apparently depending on the quantity bought or sold. However, the language is a little odd, and I wonder if it is actually a peer to peer exchange.

palabra86

Spanish
    Price is the amount to be paid for the item (presumably one bitcoin, or a specified fraction of a bitcoin), just the same as price is used for anything else that people buy and sell. There is no reason to think of bitcoin as being any different from any other commodity; the language used is generally the same.

The trader ("we") has different prices for buying and selling, apparently depending on the quantity bought or sold. However, the language is a little odd, and I wonder if it is actually a peer to peer exchange.
    Thanks a lot for this clear explantion, appriciated.

< Previous | Next >