procès-verbal d'assimilation (PVA)

< Previous | Next >


Senior Member
English - UK
Hello all

Does anyone know of a standard translation of this term? It's part of the naturalisation process in France and I guess relates to the 'entretien d'assimilation linguistique' that applicants for naturalisation are required to go through. In this context, an officer in the naturalisation department is talking to a service user:

'Je ne comprends pas comment vous avez pu avoir votre PVA!' (commenting on the applicant's language skills)

I'm thinking something like 'assimilation certificate' or 'assimilation report'.

As ever, all suggestions gratefully received.
  • < Previous | Next >