prodotti alimentari

< Previous | Next >

Vickinga

Italian
Devo tradurre per un certificato di esportazione la frase
"prodotti di pasticceria e biscotteria industriale da forno e lievitati, farciti, glassati, ricoperti e prodotti dolciari a base di cioccolato a forma cava, nonché la surgelazione di prodotti dolciari da forno non lievitati, lievitati e cotti"....
Qualche suggerimento? sto provando a vedere parola per parola, ma sono termini piuttosto tecnici e non vorrei dire una cosa per un'altra. :confused:
Aiutooooo!!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Vickinga

Italian
    Ok! This is my try:
    "pastry products and industrial bakery, raised, filled, frosted, coated biscuits and confectionery products chocolate based hollow shape, as well as deep freezing confectionery products, bakery, not-raised, raised and cooked"
    the most difficult word to translate is "biscotteria"... I haven't found a translation and don't think biscuits have the same meaning.
    Thank you in advanced for any help!!

Last edited:

You little ripper!

Australian English
    Biscotteria

1 (fabbrica) biscuit factory; (negozio) biscuit shop.
    2 (assortimento di biscotti) biscuits pl.

Lievitato = leavened/yeasted

Non lievitato = unleavened/non-yeasted

You little ripper!

Australian English
    prodotti di pasticceria e biscotteria industriale da forno e lievitati
    I would translate that as industrially baked, yeasted pastry and biscuit products.

I must go to bed, but I'll have a look at the rest of it in the morning. Someone else may be able to help in the meantime.

Vickinga

Italian
    Thank you very much Charles!
    Good night
    Valeria

So....how does this sound?
    "Filled, frosted, coated, industrially baked and yeasted pastry and biscuit products and chocolate-based hollow-shape confectionery products as well as deep freezing, yeasted, non-yeasted and cooked, bakery products"
    It's for an export certicate...

beccamutt

English - US
    So....how does this sound?
    "Filled, frosted, coated, industrially baked and yeasted pastry and biscuit products and chocolate-based hollow-shape confectionery products as well as deep freezing, yeasted, non-yeasted and cooked, bakery products"
    It's for an export certicate...
    Just a quick note, I would say deep-freezed instead of deep-freezing. :)

You little ripper!

Australian English
    Filled, glazed, coated, industrially baked and yeasted pastry and biscuit products and hollow-shaped, chocolate-based confectionery products as well as deep-frozen, yeasted, non-yeasted and cooked, bakery products.

Just a few minor changes. :)

< Previous | Next >