(Product) has become naturally used to the corporate IT strategy of (customer)

skraby

Czech language
Hello, I had a text translated from czech to english by professional agency and I am happy with the result except for one particular sentence (title actually) that boggles my mind.

(Product) has become naturally used to the corporate IT strategy of (customer).​

Full context here: ALVAO has become naturally used to the corporate IT strategy of Czech Airlines. | ALVAO

Original meaning has been of product that fits perfectly the particular IT strategy that the customer has chosen. The customer has a given IT strategy and the product works well with the strategy and fills important spot there.

The translation seems somewhat odd to me. I assume it is grammatically correct but for me it conveys more the following meaning: The product has been naturally adopted and aligned to strategy. I might get it wrong but this seems to be a deviation from original meaning. I have also my doubts about phrase "used to". I can't figure out precise meaning in relation to the strategy. My suggestion would be

(Product) fits perfectly (seamlessly, effortlessly) the corporate IT strategy of (customer).

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated.

• Dretagoto

Inglés británico
    That really is an awkward sentence, you are correct, and certainly doesn't fit the meaning you require.

I would suggest something like "ALVAO is the perfect fit for Czech Airline's IT Strategy".

< Previous | Next >