project design and appraisal

FLOWER

Banned
Mexico, DF - spanish
I found ' Project design and Appraisal' under the title : International Development Abstracts and even though I know the dictionary meaning , here do they have any speaical meaning?

• Cypherpunk

US, English
    It would probably help if you described what International Development Abstracts were. We call that context, and you need to give us more. ;)
    (Let me add that I used to work as an engineer, and I did a lot of project management, and IDA doesn't sound at all familiar to me. Rather than look it up, I'm just going to ask you for more explanation of the context.)

FLOWER

Banned
    Mexico, DF - spanish
    It is an exerse and I am asked to read certain information and guess in which contents I can find the information. So, under the IDA, there are a couple of lists, such as Agricuture and Rural Development, Economic Conditions etc.

Cypherpunk

US, English
    Ah, in that case, according to the forum rules, you are supposed to post the entire question, then tell us what you think the answer is, before we can help. We need to see the whole question, in order to help, but we also need to see what you do and don't understand, so we can better help you address that type of question.

< Previous | Next >