Project Management Certified...

< Previous | Next >

fabiotek

Italian - Italy
Hello,

May I ask for your assistance?

I am adding to my profile in some website a certification I just obtained.

I know that employers use some key words to find the professionals they are looking for, and I know that "project management" are very much utilized and very often together.

I need to add in the header of my profile something that can "be caught" by the search engines utilized by employers and my dilemma is: even though I don't like a lot the form, is it still acceptable in English language to write:

The question: is the following line written in acceptable English language?

"Technical Director / CTO at XXXXXX XXXX Group" then a full stop " . " or a dash " - " and then "Project Management Certified PRINCE2" ?

This would be the best way for employers to find me, but is it proper English? Using instead of "management" the word "manager" wouldn't get the same results while being searched.

Thank you in advance for your kind assistance.

Best regards,

Fabio

Last edited:
  • dojibear

English - Northeast US
    This isn't a sentence. It is a collection of words used as a title. There really isn't any set of English rules for those. What you write is acceptable, and so are variations on that.

"Project Management" is just as common as "Project Manager".

I have only one suggestion, and it is just style, not "correctness":

"Project Management Certified PRINCE2"

Is PRINCE2 the specific PM certification? If so, it is good to include it, but I like it better as...

"Project Management Certified (PRINCE2)"

Last edited:

fabiotek

Italian - Italy
    Thank you Dojibear. I was afraid that "Project Management Certified PRINCE2" itself wasn't acceptable.

Your assistance is much appreciated.

Best regards,

Fabio

< Previous | Next >