promotion of baseball TV drama.

< Previous | Next >

Inouez

Japanese - Japan
Hi

My own composition.

Resurgence in baseball cap demand reflects the recent promotion of baseball TV drama.

But I am just wondering if it is better when

Resurgence in baseball cap demand reflects the recent promotion by the baseball TV drama.

What do you think ?

Inouez

• Copyright

American English
    Assuming I understand what's going on, perhaps these (because your sentences have headline-like qualities, which is not ideal for normal sentences):

The resurgence in baseball-cap demand reflects the recent promotion of baseball TV dramas.

Or better (maybe):
    The resurgence in demand for baseball caps reflects the recent promotion of baseball on TV.

What are "baseball dramas"? Just televised baseball games, or dramatic programs created around the theme of baseball (games, players, etc.).

Inouez

Japanese - Japan
    "Baseball dramas" mean the TV drama which features Baseball using many talents, actors and actresses for them to play baseball, normally commercialized by Baseball equipment company like Zett, Mizuno, Japanese companies.

Inouez.

Copyright

American English
    Thank you. These might work:

The resurgence in demand for baseball caps reflects the recent promotion of baseball dramas on TV.
    The resurgence in demand for baseball caps reflects the recent promotion of TV baseball dramas.

Last edited:
    < Previous | Next >