Proper Use Of "Also" In Any Verb

miss melancholy

Italian
(hoping that's not a "clone" )
Let's consider .. I often met the adverb also before the verb in sentences as I also think , I also like , or directly at the end of it: you might get your hair dyed, also .. and other ones in which it's put after, for example: it seems also to be angry
So my question is, what's the correct position of also, and from what it depends on?
Thank you in advance :)

• entangledbank

English - South-East England
    Well, adverbs typically can appear in various places. There may be rules forbidding some placements (for example between verb and object: you can't say :cross:Can you pass also the salt), but in general they can come at the beginning, middle, or end:

Also, could you pass me the salt?
    Could you also pass me the salt?
    Could you pass me the salt, also?

That's not to say these mean exactly the same. But adverbs like 'also' do have a choice of where they can go, and often it's hard to say what the exact difference is.

miss melancholy

Italian
    entangledbank,

probably I wouldn't mind the difference but the right place to stand, anyway I notice that could be as well the sentence I suggested :) you'd say

really appreciate your advice by the way :)

miss melancholy

Italian
    oh, sorry, it came another question in my mind, just cause we're on subject..
    what is the other adverbs replacement, always before the verb or it could be change?