Pry Vs Intrude?

  • bibliolept

    Senior Member
    AE, Español
    "Intrude" would be acceptable. Both can be used if a person is merely trying to find out about your personal matters. If they are trying to act in a way that affect these, you might say "Don't interfere in my personal matters" or "in my personal affairs."

    A less formal phrasing, and at least a little less polite, would be "Mind your own business!"
    < Previous | Next >