Publicidad y Relaciones Públicas

Discussion in 'Spanish-English Vocabulary / Vocabulario Español-Inglés' started by Elia12, Dec 3, 2008.

  1. Elia12 Member

    How can I translate:

    Licenciatura en Publicidad y Relaciones Públicas into English
  2. worldspeak

    worldspeak Senior Member

    English-USA & German
    Degree in Advertising and Public Relations
  3. Elia12 Member

    Thank you very much for your help.
  4. Angie91 New Member

    Mexican-Spaniard Spanish
    Hello there, I'm new at here and I sign this page to find some answers.
    I have a big question and it is about how to call my professional formation which is, in Spanish: Publicidad y Relaciones Públicas.
    I do not know how to call in English because the terms Advertising and Publicity are pretty confusing to me.
    Could you tell me what I am studying for? I mean, how is it supposed to be called in English?
    Advertising? Publicity? Public Relations?
    And how you call Relaciones Públicas in English?

    Thanks anyway and forgive my grammatical o whatever mistakes I have.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2011
  5. fenixpollo

    fenixpollo moderator

    American English
    De acuerdo con worldspeak, con una adición: Bachelor's degree in Advertising and Public Relations.

Share This Page