Pumping a turbocharger

< Previous | Next >

Could you tell me how to describe a physical phenomenom with a turbocharger? In Polish we call it <---Polish phrase removed by moderator (Florentia52)----->so it's like "pumping a turbocharger". Is it correct? I know that is a kind of professional naming, but I hope you will help me :)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • < Previous | Next >