Punjabi: ਤੁਸੀਂ ਹੋਂ in the feminine?

Au101

England, English (UK)
I was just idly looking at Punjabi grammar on Wikipedia and, unfortunately, I couldn't find any paradigm for ਹੋਣਾ hōṇā ("to be"), so I decided to try and construct the paradigm myself from what I could find online.

Using google, I eventually came across this image and I noticed the form ਤੁਸੀਂ ਹੋਂ tusīṁ hōṁ in the feminine plural, with bindi. This is in contrast to ਹੋ in the masculine (without bindi) and the analogous तुम हो tum hō in Hindi.

As the only example of a difference between masculine and feminine form in the entire paradigm, I couldn't help but notice it and decided to ask my friend about it, who's a native speaker. They were very surprised and said that, to them, was - masculine or feminine.

I was wondering if anyone on this forum could shed any light on this. Is the image inaccurate, and ਹੋਂ hōṁ is not a valid form? Does it vary from region to region or speaker to speaker? Which form would I expect to find in a standard grammar book?

I did do a bit of googling and it seems ਹੋਂ hōṁ can be found in use, but I'm not sure to what extent it's standard or non-standard, and I don't trust myself nearly as much as a native speaker, since I know no Punjabi!

• Au101

England, English (UK)
    Sorry for bumping, I admit to wanting to indulge in a little bit of a bump earlier, but I also wanted to clarify my question to make it more answerable for anyone who didn't fancy having a stab at a review of different dialects or whatever! But I was asked if I could transliterate the table I linked to, so for those whom it might help:

I am doing. (m) | rihā | hāṁ | maiṁ kar rihā hāṁ.
    I am doing. (f) | rahī | hāṁ | maiṁ kar rahī hāṁ.

You are doing. (m) | rihā | haiṁ | tūṃ kar rihā haiṁ.
    You are doing. (f) | rahī | haiṁ | tūṃ kar rahī haiṁ.

He/It is doing. | rihā | hai | uh kar rihā hai.
    She/It is doing. | rahī | hai | uh kar rahī hai.

We are doing. (m) | rahē | hāṁ | asīṁ kar rahē hāṁ.
    We are doing. (f) | rahīāṁ | hāṁ | asīṁ kar rahīāṁ hāṁ.

You are doing. (m) | rahē | hō | tusīṁ kar rahē hō.
    You are doing. (f) | rahīāṁ | hōṁ | tusīṁ kar rahīāṁ hōṁ.

They are doing. (m) | rahē | han | uh kar rahē han.
    They are doing. (f) | rahīāṁ | han | uh kar rahīāṁ han.

I apologise for using scientific transliteration, with the h transliterated as h, instead of having a stab at the actual pronunciation with tones etc.

marrish

اُردو Urdu
    You are doing. (m) | rahē | hō | tusīṁ kar rahē hō.
    You are doing. (f) | rahīāṁ | hōṁ | tusīṁ kar rahīāṁ hōṁ.
    tusiiN (plural or formal, m.f.) ho. tusiiN kar rahe ho. tusiiN kar rahii'aaN ho.

These are the standard forms for Punjabi tusiiN+hoNRaa. You will find them also in any grammar book.

I'm really not aware of any dialect with such a peculiarity.

From a couple of dozens results on google nothing I saw could convince me that this should be taken for a real form.
    The overall majority of its usage was nevertheless in the context of a masculine logical subject so it doesn't suggest "tusiiN kar rahii'aaN *hoN" is a separate case for feminine plural.