Bengali
    ਪੁੱਛਗਿੱਛ ਚਿਕਨ + 2 ਰੋਟੀ (
    2 ਨਾਨ)+ ਸਲਾਦ + ਪਾੜਾ ਆਲੂ

Will this work out?

nadim

Urdu / Punjabi
    what is this Puchagicha cikana and Pāṛā ālū

Grilled Chicken is as you know, whole chicken grilled on bbq
    wedge potatoes are fried potatoes, normally sold on Mcdonald, cut in shape of wedges and fried
    is the translation make sense?

marrish

اُردو Urdu
    ਪੁੱਛਗਿੱਛ ਚਿਕਨ + 2 ਰੋਟੀ is, I'm sorry to say, totally wrong. Actually what is written here can be transliterated puchhgichh chikan. :)eek:). I think that if you are familiar with the word and if you can follow this transliteration you will understand what the words mean!

taaN mez utte chikan rakkhaNR toN ba'd chicken ne puchh-gichh/gachh karnii e, na'iiN te puchh-gachh chicken dii hoNRii e. agge ka(h)aaNRii kathaa agge chaldii e te chickan nuuN p_huNRnaa e chikan dii puchhgachh na'iiN karnii.

"grill chicken" (in Punjabi not 'grilled chicken' I think) could be left so and typed in Gurmukhi ਗ੍ਰਿਲ ਚਿਕਨ. Or perhaps 'chicken grill' - I'd never know.

If it is naan then it should be left naan, what's the need of saying roTii? 2 naans would be then do naan in Punjabi and written so in Gurmukhi: ਦੋ ਨਾਨ.

salaad ਸਲਾਦ can be left as it is, potato wedges is difficult. paaRaa means a gap, not the shape of wedge! I leave it to further discussion.

mundiya

Hindi, English, Punjabi
    I agree with marrish jii. It's better to leave the words as they are instead of trying to invent Punjabi terms for them. That would make the phrases sound odd and difficult to decipher for someone listening.

bakshink

punjabi
    ਪੁੱਛਗਿੱਛ ਚਿਕਨ? Never heard of it. At least in India, no one will understand, because ਪੁੱਛਗਿੱਛ (puchh-gichh) means to make inquiries or to interrogate ( the way the police does a suspect), perhaps that's why ਪੁੱਛਗਿੱਛ has been used above but it doesn't convey the meaning. I think Murg- Tnadoori or Chicken Tandoori is all that you can use. For Wedge potatoes you can say Tikone (ਤਿਕੋਨੇ) "having three corners"is all that you can use.