Punjabi: hai ve mere, daadia rabba

panview

Chinese
Hello.The following lyrics are from the song Karunesh《Punjab>.Could anybody can give me them written in letters as आओ हुज़ूर तुमको.and please tell me the meaning of the whole sentence and each word or phrases,which will make me memorize some Hindi words by enjoying songs.
hai ve mere , daadia rabba... babul tere, ginane lejaania haye...
hai ve mere , daadia rabba... nehelate jo teri laado noeeee,

• Qureshpor

Panjabi, Urdu پنجابی، اردو
    ^ You will find this traditional Punjabi song on the net with translation. I don't know how a Punjabi song will help you memorise some "Hindi" words.

panview

Chinese
    ^ You will find this traditional Punjabi song on the net with translation. I don't know how a Punjabi song will help you memorise some "Hindi" words.
    Sorry I can't find their meaning and they are written in Punjabi letter.And,to memorize whether in Punjabi or Hindi is OK.Please help with me.

I found a little,but not whole.I wonder if they are right:
    hai ve mere , daadia rabba..
    हायो मेरे डाडेया रब्बा,my severe and all-powerful Lord
    babul tere, ginane lejaania haye
    father's house who will take ??(I only know meaning of some words,but I can't make sure it's whole meaning and how they written withPunjabi or Hindi letter.)
    . nehelate jo teri laado noeeee,
    who yours darling /bathe नहलाना .???

What I said above is concluded from the information on WR.I can't find the translation of the whole lyrics,I have searched many times.Whoever knows the websites please tell me.Whatever I heard I try to understand their meaning and their version in original letter,except for bird language.

Last edited by a moderator: