Punjabi: Verb tenses and roots

Darraptor

English
Salamalekom!
Could you give me a brief explanation of the verb tenses in Punjabi by using some essential verbs? Verbs like: Do, like, give, get, take, put, look,see,hear,eat,come,be,go...etc. and could you also tell me how to know the root of the verbs in Punjabi? I know theres another post like this for Urdu and I'm also learning Urdu but I also want to learn punjabi since my parents speak that.

Let us now focus on the basic tenses for the given verbs:
Present simple:
Present continuous:
Past simple:
Past continuous:
Future simple:
Note: it is preferable that you write the verbs in english letters

• marrish

اُردو Urdu
    It's a question which even to me seems to be too broad and also elementary at the same time. I advise you to get yourself access to a basic manual or grammar of Punjabi. You might want to check the Resources sticky at the top of the front page, as soon as it gets possibly updated. For these basic things you might be best served by the last portion of this page: Online Punjabi Teaching

Enjoy!

Darraptor

English
    It's a question which even to me seems to be too broad and also elementary at the same time. I advise you to get yourself access to a basic manual or grammar of Punjabi. You might want to check the Resources sticky at the top of the front page, as soon as it gets possibly updated. For these basic things you might be best served by the last portion of this page: Online Punjabi Teaching

Enjoy!

The website you showed me gave me very little basics that doesn't really help with what I'm looking for? This may seem elementary to you but I would appreciate it if you show me all the conjugating(If you know how to)